2007年7月10日火曜日

Esssay: University

I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I study English. We have lots of homework every week. It is hard for me. But I do best that. That is because, I want to be good English speaker.
I go to school by bycicle, train and wolk. I go to station by bycicle and I take train. After, I get off train, I wolk to scool. It is little tired. Train is set time. So, I adapt my train's time. Also, the rainny day is very crowded. However, train has good point, too. It is very first!!
I belong field hockey club. I am team maneger. Sometimes I play it.We have practice everyday. But our team is lack of member. I wish to be increase member.
After school, I have part time job. I work at cake shop. I work there Saturday and Sunday, too. I sell sweets. Also, I make drink. It is very tired tome. But my companys are vary kind tome.

0 件のコメント: